Job Posting OPEN
Responsible for removing all the used dishes and tableware and preparing the table in a professional manner for new guests. This role serves to expedite the restaurant floor and seat guests in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Removes all dishes and other items from table following the meal
• Cleans and prepares table for new guests in accordance to the Company’s standards
• Performs cleaning side work as assigned
• Completes all service paperwork as required
• Supports waiters and kitchen staff in other duties as required
• Performs other work-related duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
• Physical stamina to lift and carry heavy items (dishes, tubs, etc.)
• Previous restaurant experience strongly preferred
• High energy and stamina are required
• Ability to stay calm and work efficiently under pressure
• Ability to prioritize job duties and manage time effectively
• Strong verbal communication skills required
• Willingness to work evenings and weekends as required
• Excellent customer service to treat patrons like family
• Ability to read menus, safety documents, and other work-related documents
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk with heavy trays/tubs (up to 50 pounds). The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific sensory abilities required by this job include sight, taste, smell, and hearing. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to raw meat, moving mechanical parts, airborne particles, hazardous materials, and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.