Job Posting OPEN
Nevada Sales Consultant
QTS sales consultants (SCs) have exceptional autonomy and huge territories. They must generate and qualify prospect leads and close new sales, in addition to ancillary services for existing clients.
QTS is not a sales mill that churns out – and burns out – good people. We may not offer the top salaries but this position does provide a solid base salary, monthly commissions, achievement bonuses, annual increases, an auto allowance, medical and dental insurance, a 401K and significant opportunity for advancement.
First year compensation will generate between $60,000 and $70,000 with total sales of $120,000.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Two years' experience in small to mid market payroll/HRIS sales.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation/sales skills.
- Able to manage "prospect to client” process.
- Working knowledge of payroll processes and all department procedures and functions.
- PC literacy (Microsoft Office, ACT!, etc.).